"Montclair" Montclair by kazander

Montclair Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 17 photos

I used to come to Montclair all the time when I worked for a Sports Photography Studio. All I knew of Montclair was that it was full of snotty little kids who were never ready for their pictures. Recently a friend asked me to go shopping with her in Montclair. I can't say I was clear on why she wanted to shop there, but I accompanied her that day. What a cool little town! Tons of interesting and unusual little shops, a great coffeehouse and an "independant" movie theater. I had a great time and have been back many times since.

• Last visit to Montclair: Mar 2004
  • Intro Updated Nov 28, 2004

• theo1006's Profile Photo
    Jul 9, 2007 at 3:49 AM

Your Art Museum tip brought us to Montclair. We enjoyed not only the museum, but also some historic buildings in the neighbourhood. See our additional tips. Thanks!

• sue_stone's Profile Photo
    Dec 9, 2004 at 10:16 AM

Oh yes, nothing better than a Mexican restaurant with hats!!

• freya_heaven's Profile Photo
    Dec 5, 2004 at 2:45 PM

The cafe looks lovely & cosy, great photos I especially like the sun through the trees. Very nice page Amy q(~_~)p

• Bwana_Brown's Profile Photo
    Dec 1, 2004 at 12:39 PM

Great photos of Montclair! I like the looks of that restaurant too, and the food sounds delicious!

kazander

“And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair ~ Kahlil Gibran”

Badges & Stats in Montclair

Have you been to Montclair?

Latest Activity in Montclair