Province of New Brunswick Warnings Or Dangers Tips by kazander Top 5 Page for this destination
Province of New Brunswick Warnings and Dangers: 12 reviews and 17 photos
Mud Monsters at Hopewell
When exploring the ocean floor at the Hopewell Rocks beware of the many mud monsters you will be sure to encounter, AKA children whose parents don't care what they do. They will splash in the mud, stomp in the mud, throw the mud....DUCK! Just steer clear.
One downfall to exploring New Brunswick is the HUGE amount of nasty, hungry mosquitos, also known as "the provincial bird" (or so some postcards claimed) Bring LOTS of bug repellant and keep reapplying. Despite doing this I got eaten alive.
Drive carefully, especially at dawn and dusk. Lots of critters use this time to wander out onto the roadways. Not only can hitting a moose be fatal for the moose, but it could be fatal for you, please use caution.
More Reviews (21)
- See All Covered Bridges
- See All The Original Valentine Chocolate Heart
- Sittin on the porch
- Driving around in my automobile...
- Cafe's at the Hopewell Rocks
- Cape Enrage Adventures
kazander's Related Pages
Province of New Brunswick Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "New Brunswick - my home province"
- "Fundy National Park, Alma and the Hopewell Rocks.."
- "The Bridges of New Brunswick"
- "It pays to get up early in New Brunswick"
- "Discovering the Maritimes"
- "New Brunswick"
- "The "Maine" gateway to Maritimes Canada"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Province of New Brunswick
- Hotels in Province of New Brunswick
- Transportation in Province of New Brunswick
- Nightlife in Province of New Brunswick
- Restaurants in Province of New Brunswick
- Shopping in Province of New Brunswick
- Warnings and Dangers in Province of New Brunswick
- See All...
Explore the World
- Listowel Hotels
- Cabangan Hotels
- Los Ayala Hotels
- Rocky Butte State Park Hotels
- Departamento de Antioquia
- Winnipeg drivers
- Dijon Warnings and Dangers
- Manly Warnings and Dangers
- Broken Hill Warnings and Dangers
- Blackpool Warnings and Dangers
- Minorca Island Warnings and Dangers
- Sibiu Warnings and Dangers
- Reykjavík Region Warnings and Dangers
- Paihia Warnings and Dangers
- A safe City you could fall in love with
- Rift Valley Province Warnings and Dangers
Badges & Stats in Province of New Brunswick
- 24 Reviews
- 43 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (26)
Have you been to Province of New Brunswick?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Province of New Brunswick
Photos in Province of New BrunswickSee All Photos (43)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yellowstone National Park Intro, 61 reviews, 114 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Jersey Intro, 45 reviews, 74 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination New York State Intro, 41 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 29 reviews, 48 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Acadia National Park Intro, 31 reviews, 45 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puerto Rico Intro, 21 reviews, 54 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of New Brunswick Intro, 24 reviews, 44 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pennsylvania Intro, 31 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- Arizona Intro, 22 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Salem Intro, 28 reviews, 33 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (27)
Top Province of New Brunswick hotels
- Moncton Hotels
- 63 Reviews - 87 Photos
- Fredericton Hotels
- 224 Reviews - 328 Photos
- Saint John Hotels
- 125 Reviews - 261 Photos
- Miramichi Hotels
- 10 Reviews - 47 Photos
- Grand-Sault Hotels
- 3 Hotels
- Mactaquac Provincial Park Hotels
- See nearby hotels
- Bathurst Hotels
- 5 Reviews - 13 Photos
- Renous Hotels
- See nearby hotels
- Caraquet Hotels
- 3 Reviews - 11 Photos
- Saint Andrews Hotels
- 21 Reviews - 38 Photos
- Sackville Hotels
- 3 Reviews - 4 Photos
- Chatham Hotels
- 5 Hotels
- Woodstock Hotels
- 6 Hotels
- Tracadie Hotels
- 1 Hotel
- Sussex Hotels
- 18 Reviews - 48 Photos