"Our Favorite Neighbor" Top 5 Page for this destination Pennsylvania by kazander

Pennsylvania Travel Guide: 6,596 reviews and 15,517 photos

I LOVE Pennsylvania. I go there for adventures all the time, we always find something new and interesting to discover. From waterfalls at Rickett's Glen to Penn's Cave to Frank Lloyd Wright's Fallingwater to castles covered in tile, it's amazing the things you'll find.

Try out VisitPA.com for some helpful links and info

This page will be constantly updated, as we are constantly visiting! This summer we returned to Ricketts Glen to explore some parts we hadn't seen. If any one ever has a suggestion for a place to go in PA, please email me, I'm always up for new adventures!

We managed to make it back for our long awaited return to Bushkill Falls. If you like waterfalls, you might want to go have a look at that page!

Thanks for visiting, Hope you enjoy my page!

• Pros:Fun relaxing and convenient
  • Cons:I haven't been recently :(
  • Last visit to Pennsylvania: Jan 2004
  • Intro Updated Dec 27, 2004

• Jul 4, 2010 at 5:54 PM

Thanks for the terrific tips!

• Apr 28, 2009 at 6:56 AM

I happened on your page by keying in Off the Beaten Path Pennsylvania. Thanks for posting the great tips. Keep them coming!

• nickandchris's Profile Photo
    Oct 10, 2006 at 1:33 AM

What a fascinating area. So many wonderful things to see and do. Would love the caves. Excellent tips, thanks.

• Aug 30, 2006 at 10:15 AM

Can you give me the exact address(not P.O.Box) of Kentuck Knob? I would like to plug the address on my mapquest. thanks

• cachaseiro's Profile Photo
    Jul 8, 2006 at 3:50 PM

excellent page with great tips and links to interesting stuff. i´ll be cycling around pennsylvania in september and looking forward to it big time.

• Feb 12, 2006 at 1:00 PM

the rooms are pretty funnny... you almost have to check out Penn Hills Resort to believe all of this. the rooms have rugs on the walls and mirrors everywhere. so just when you thought that you lost all touch with yourself... this place was a joke!

• Sep 25, 2005 at 6:18 PM

I lived in PA for 23 years and I have recently moved to NC.I was wondering if there would be anyway to get that picture you have posted of PA and make it into a poster to put in my apt. if you could email me that would be great ..rachellekay7@aol.com

• Bwana_Brown's Profile Photo
    Aug 2, 2005 at 8:24 AM

Amy, a great overview of one of your favourite 'vacation' States! It certainly seems that PA has a lot to offer. Those Outhouse races look interesting, something like their cousins, the bathtub races in Nanimo, BC !

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Jun 22, 2005 at 7:06 PM

Amy, impressive pages on Pennsylvania, especially FLWright's Fallingwater and KentuckyKnob. Also enjoyed Ricket's Glen, Penn's Cave, Lost River Caverns, New Hope Village. LOL at Outhouse Races. Superior work.

• Pawtuxet's Profile Photo
    Jun 21, 2005 at 4:34 AM

I'm back for another tour of PA. So many things to investigate in such a beautiful state. We hope to visit Penna. Dutch country this summer and stop to see a friend in Lebanon.

kazander Visits Here Frequently!

kazander

“And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair ~ Kahlil Gibran”

Badges & Stats in Pennsylvania

Have you been to Pennsylvania?

Latest Activity in Pennsylvania