"RESERVE A HOTEL ROOM OR SLEEP IN YOUR CAR!" Top 5 Page for this destination Lake Tahoe State Park by Jeannina

Lake Tahoe State Park Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 88 photos

Ok, well, I was looking forward to my trip up to lake tahoe, I had heard so much about it, and new it would be beautiful. Well, we were on a cross country trip starting off in Baltimore. If you have been on a cross country trip you will know how tired you could be at the of the day. Well, we made our way to Lake Tahoe from Yosemtie national park, and decided that we wanted to stop for the nite before we made our way up to the Lake. Well, for MILES before, every hotel to every hole in the wall had NO vacancy. It was not a special weekend with a rare event going on, at least not that we knew of, but, there was no room in the inn, any inn. So, we dicidied to go on up to Lake Tahoe and look for a room, but no room there either. So, guess where we slept. All four of us? ....IN THE CAR in front of a chiropractor's office. The onlly one who could sleep that whole night was my friend, who was snoring away, while my parents and I were miserable. So, the next day, we found a room, and slept for hours.
I must say this didnt ruin our trip to Lake Tahoe entirely, but it did not start it off so great, thats for sure. :-). But, I went wave running later that evening, and I got over my long night without sleep the night before. I laugh now , and I laughed then actually, but, PLEASE RESERVE A ROOM BEFORE YOU GO ANYWHERE!!!!. :-)

• Intro Updated Apr 21, 2003

Comments

Jeannina

“Be still and know that He is God”

Badges & Stats in Lake Tahoe State Park

Have you been to Lake Tahoe State Park?

Latest Activity in Lake Tahoe State Park