"A Gem in the San Juan Islands" Orcas Island by clamhead
Orcas Island Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 22 photos
We arrived from Vancouver I. B. C. and Friday Harbor, San Juan I. via interisland ferry ...a great way to see the islands close up. We did not see any Orca whales. The next day we went up to Mt. Constitution in Moran State Park, climbed the stone lookout tower, hiked around a pond (with bald eagle) and enjoyed a fresh seafood dinner afterwards.
- Pros:Semi-isolated, lots of wildlife, good food
- Cons:A bit hard to travel to & from (water & air only).
- In a nutshell:Step back into time on a remote Northwest island
clamhead's Related Pages
Orcas Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Orcas Island... paradise in the Northwest!"
- "Cluster of Villages on Forested Slopes"
- "A Gem in the San Juan Islands"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Orcas Island
- Hotels in Orcas Island
- Transportation in Orcas Island
- Restaurants in Orcas Island
- Warnings and Dangers in Orcas Island
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Orcas Island
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Orcas Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Orcas Island
Top PagesSee All Travel Pages (2)
No friends yet.