"Natal _Capital of Sun & Dunes" Top 5 Page for this destination Natal by Alless
Natal Travel Guide: 181 reviews and 418 photos
Natal is the capital city of Rio Grande do Norte state, located at the heart of the hospitable and pleasant Brazilian Northeast region. Natal is a peaceful city surrounded by dozens of wonderful sandy beaches: Ponta Negra and Praia do Forte in the city itself, Pipa, Pirangi, Jacumã, Maracajaú, Galinhos and many others. Buggy riders can take you to discover these beaches and also the famous Natal's dunes, specially those located at Genipabu
Dunes aerial view
Don't forget to stop by it.Located at Areia Preta Beach, was inaugurated in 1951.From the top of its 151 steps, 37m (121... more travel advice
Very good meal, rustic style, big portion ... carne de sol / more travel advice
Alless' Related Pages
Natal Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Natal _Capital of Sun & Dunes"
- "Natal Adventures"
- "NATAL- Cidade do Sol"
- "Natal, the city of the sun"
- "northern and southern coasts"
- "Natal - Terra das dunas"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Natal
- Hotels in Natal
- Transportation in Natal
- Nightlife in Natal
- Restaurants in Natal
- Shopping in Natal
- Warnings and Dangers in Natal
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Natal
- 18 Reviews
- 22 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 12 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Natal?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Natal
Photos in NatalSee All Photos (22)
Top 10 Pages
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 64 reviews, 68 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Porto Alegre Intro, 21 reviews, 57 photos, 2 travelogues
- Brazil Intro, 36 reviews, 23 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Natal Intro, 18 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Fortaleza Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Gramado Intro, 4 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bùzios 5 reviews, 14 photos
- Santos Intro, 10 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Petrópolis Intro, 6 reviews, 13 photos
- Punta del Este Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos