"Our diversity colour the world" Mongy's Profile
You are now looking at my confessions about extraordinary journeys. It was meant to be a journey to unknown counties but in the end I realized it was a journey deep inside my heart and soul.
We find ourselves in a multicolored society where the old norms and old voices no longer have validity for our time. It’s very important we take that challenge in a fulsome way and develop it, while at the same time connecting with what went before. But not in such a way that it drives us – we should drive it from the front.
Many people in the world think only that "My way" is the "right way", May be there are just many ways to make progress and friendship, and other people see the other angle of your sight.
Many people believe that borders are excluding lines and causes for war; Might be tha that borders are reasons to create friendship.
Many people think that being different is being against ones self; I believe
that the beauty of our global community is in its diversity, and is manifested
by how different we are.
Many people guess that these differences between people is scary, however I think
that it is exciting and worth to explore.
7. New Zealand
10. Costa Rica
Platinium destinations (Not in order)
1. Slovensky Raj- Slovak Paradise- Slovakia
2. Ras Mohamed-Red sea coral reefs-Egypt
3. Zermatt and Matherhorn Mountain-Switzerland
4. Masai Mara National park- Kenya
5. Siwa Oases- Egypt
Golden Destinations (Not in order)
1. Prague- Czech Republic
2. Pukhet lakes- Thailand
3. French Riviera (Eze, Antibes and Nice)- France
4. Marsa Allam beach- Egypt
5. Lago Atitlan, and Volcanoes- Guatemala
Silver Destinations (Not in order)
1. Pyramids of Giza- Egypt
2. High Tatras Moutains- Slovakia
3. Tallinn Downtown- Estonia
4. Chamonix- France
5. Dobsynska Jaskyna -Slovakia
Amazing destinations: (Not in order)
1. Daoukrou- Cote d'Ivoire
2. Alexandria Library- Egypt
3. Johannesburg and surrounding- South Africa
4. Tour eiffel Paris- France
5. Sidi Bou siid, Carthage- Tunisia
Sometimes the slightest things change the directions of our lives, the nearest breath of a circumstance, a random moment that connects like a meteorite striking the earth.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 23 Reviews
- 67 Photos
- 2 Countries
- 3 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- Commented on Mongy's profile page
- Mongy and klee25 are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Belgium Forum "Re: Phone Sim cards"
- Wrote a Review Alternative tour operators in Aswan Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "The pearl of the Mediteranean"
- updated a Alexandria Travel Page "The pearl of the Mediteranean"
updated their Profile Page "Our diversity colour the world"
Top 10 Pages
- Siwa Intro, 7 reviews, 11 photos
- Cairo Intro, 9 reviews, 8 photos
- Egypt Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Muhafazat al Fayyum Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Guatemala Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Aswan Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Estonia Intro, 3 photos
- Slovakia Intro, 3 photos
- Muhafazat Janub Sina' Intro, 3 photos
- Sudan Intro, 3 photos