Victoria Transportation Tips by 850prc
Victoria Transportation: 1 reviews and 1 photos
Bonnie and Sara, "on the road again" in Victoria
Victoria-by-the-Sea is a town that does not have, nor will ever need, any form of public transportation system. A taxi driver would - and probably should - starve to death here. Within the "village limits", there are maybe 8 square blocks. You can literally walk anywhere within a few minutes. And you should. :)
Besides being tres healthy and relaxing, it gives you a chance to meet the locals. But beware, spending too much time out and about around this perfect little village is more addictive than brown sugar. (Any Rolling Stones fans reading my tip?) Walking around town will show you quickly that this is a place you want to be. :)
More Reviews (15)
- See All Classical Glass
- See All Streetwalking, Victoria-style....
- The local "great white way"
850prc's Related Pages
Victoria Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "They prefer "Victoria-by-the-Sea""
- "Is there anywhere to buy coffee except Star___ks?"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Victoria
- Hotels in Victoria
- Transportation in Victoria
- Nightlife in Victoria
- Restaurants in Victoria
- Shopping in Victoria
- Warnings and Dangers in Victoria
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Victoria
- 16 Reviews
- 45 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (26)
Have you been to Victoria?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Victoria
Photos in VictoriaSee All Photos (45)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tallahassee Intro, 97 reviews, 215 photos, 6 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 69 reviews, 199 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bermuda Intro, 67 reviews, 175 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Antarctica Intro, 47 reviews, 182 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Namibia Intro, 61 reviews, 94 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Key West Intro, 41 reviews, 98 photos, 3 travelogues
- India Intro, 32 reviews, 106 photos, 9 travelogues
- Miccosukee Intro, 40 reviews, 81 photos, 4 travelogues
- Germany Intro, 44 reviews, 76 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kennebunkport Intro, 49 reviews, 64 photos, 2 travelogues