"Wildcat Mountain State Park, peaceful beauty" Wildcat Mountain State Park by 850prc
Wildcat Mountain State Park Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 2 photos
Wildcat Mountain State Park, located some 40 miles east of La Crosse, Wisconsin (near a small area called Ontario, Wisconsin) is a great place to spend a fall afternoon. The leaves will be a multitude of colors and the fall air will be crisp and cool. Nothing like a nice afternoon hike to set you ready to enjoy a Heileman's "Old Style" beer upon returning to your hotel or inn.
- Pros:Peace, beauty, and wilderness.
- Cons:Unless you love hiking, camping or the outdoors, it's not for you.
- In a nutshell:Another relatively unknown gem in America's system of state and national parks
850prc's Related Pages
Wildcat Mountain State Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Wildcat Mountain State Park, peaceful beauty"
- Create a Wildcat Mountain State Park Travel Page
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Wildcat Mountain State Park
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (26)
Have you been to Wildcat Mountain State Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wildcat Mountain State Park
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tallahassee Intro, 97 reviews, 215 photos, 6 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 69 reviews, 199 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bermuda Intro, 67 reviews, 175 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Antarctica Intro, 47 reviews, 182 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Namibia Intro, 61 reviews, 94 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Key West Intro, 41 reviews, 98 photos, 3 travelogues
- India Intro, 32 reviews, 106 photos, 9 travelogues
- Miccosukee Intro, 40 reviews, 81 photos, 4 travelogues
- Germany Intro, 44 reviews, 76 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kennebunkport Intro, 49 reviews, 64 photos, 2 travelogues