"Vermont, New England at its best" Craftsbury by 850prc
Craftsbury Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 4 photos
The color, atmosphere and beauty cannot be beaten. Add maple syrup and roaring evening fires to this lovely scenery and it's romance at its best.
Most people thinking of Vermont would have to include "covered bridges" in the mental equation. Vermont has numerous historical covered bridges, as well as some more modern versions. The practical reason for building a covered bridge is to protect from the monsterous amounts of snow that grace the Green Mountains in the winter.
Vermont has a long and rich colonial history. There is peace all around, and nowhere moreso than in an old town cemetary.
- Pros:Beautiful mountains, maple woods and friendly people
- Cons:The party's somewhere else.
- In a nutshell:New England at its colonial and rural best
850prc's Related Pages
Craftsbury Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Craftsbury
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (48)
Have you been to Craftsbury?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Craftsbury
Photos in CraftsburySee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tallahassee Intro, 97 reviews, 215 photos, 6 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 69 reviews, 199 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bermuda Intro, 67 reviews, 175 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Antarctica Intro, 47 reviews, 182 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Namibia Intro, 61 reviews, 94 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Key West Intro, 41 reviews, 98 photos, 3 travelogues
- India Intro, 32 reviews, 106 photos, 9 travelogues
- Miccosukee Intro, 40 reviews, 81 photos, 4 travelogues
- Germany Intro, 44 reviews, 76 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kennebunkport Intro, 49 reviews, 64 photos, 2 travelogues