"Fernandina Beach, MY kind of beach town" Top 5 Page for this destination Fernandina Beach by 850prc
Fernandina Beach Travel Guide: 99 reviews and 275 photos
Feranandina Beach has a long and rich history. This is not one of those "t-shirt shop and porno" type of beach towns that litter other parts of Florida. (You KNOW who I'm talking about, don't you DAYTONA BEACH??)
After a quiet day at the beach or in the surf, Fernandina is a civilized and quiet little town where you'll find edible food served at a reasonable price. It's nice to have a beach town where you don't feel the need to shower after a stroll down main street.
Discover Fernandina Beach, northeast Florida's great little secret.
The first and best part of the Fernandina Beach area is that the beaches are uncrowded and quiet. This also means that the beaches remain somewhat of the natural barrier and wonder that they were meant to be. This is a place where you'll find more sea oats than footprints.
Fernandina Beach is not a highly populated beach destination. Take a look at this June 2000 photo and count the people you see on the beach.
THAT's reason enough to choose Fernandina Beach for a nice weekend.
- Pros:Fernandina is quiet, unspoiled, and restful
- Cons:If you're looking to party, keep heading south.
- In a nutshell:Like the title says.....it's MY kind of beach town.
OK, like I say on the mainpage, Fernandina Beach is not partyville. This is a place where the beaches are not crowded,... more travel advice
The Atlantic Ocean seems to have a much more fierce undertow and stronger riptides than does the Gulf of Mexico or the... more travel advice
850prc's Related Pages
Fernandina Beach Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nearly the Oldest Than Most Towns in US"
- "A Step Back In Time"
- "fernandina beach florida"
- "First port in Florida, Fernandina Beach"
- "Fernandina Beach, MY kind of beach town"
- "A quaint beach town on Amelia Island"
- "The Musicians"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Fernandina Beach
- Hotels in Fernandina Beach
- Nightlife in Fernandina Beach
- Restaurants in Fernandina Beach
- Shopping in Fernandina Beach
- Warnings and Dangers in Fernandina Beach
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Fernandina Beach
- 6 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 19 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (48)
Have you been to Fernandina Beach?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fernandina Beach
- Posted in Travel Oregon Forum "Re: The Northwest Oregon Coast -..."
- Uploaded a Video to Fernandina Beach
- updated a Fernandina Beach Travel Page "Fernandina Beach, MY kind of beach town"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Fernandina Beach, MY kind of beach town"
- Wrote a Review Beach. Cold Beer or Soda. Relax. in Fernandina Beach Things to Do
Photos in Fernandina BeachSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tallahassee Intro, 97 reviews, 215 photos, 6 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 69 reviews, 199 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bermuda Intro, 67 reviews, 175 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Antarctica Intro, 47 reviews, 182 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Namibia Intro, 61 reviews, 94 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Key West Intro, 41 reviews, 98 photos, 3 travelogues
- India Intro, 32 reviews, 106 photos, 9 travelogues
- Miccosukee Intro, 40 reviews, 81 photos, 4 travelogues
- Germany Intro, 44 reviews, 76 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kennebunkport Intro, 49 reviews, 64 photos, 2 travelogues