"Ocho Rios" Ocho Rios by camiellesbl
Ocho Rios Travel Guide: 277 reviews and 640 photos
Upon arriving in Ocho Rios the first place we stopped was a kiosk of coconut milk. They chop the top off of a chilled coconut and stick a straw in it. As it is quite hot there this is a great little refreshing touristy thing to do. I strongly suggest it!
We mostly walked around and laughed at many t-shirts and rasta wigs. Ocho Rios is basically a little town of nothing but shopping. I managed to get my hair braided in the back of a little store by three women at one time. My hair was down to my waist and it only took them 30 minutes. Watch out though, they talk very fast and will attempt to charge you WAYYYY too much!
Our experience with customs was rough. They rummaged through all of our stuff and gave us quite a difficult time. Just... more travel advice
camiellesbl's Related Pages
Ocho Rios Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sanctuary at the Blue House"
- "Ocho Rios"
- "Welcome to Ocho Rios, Jamaica"
- "OCHO RIOS"
- "Cabana Boys with Mai Tais"
- "Come to Jamaica and feel alright!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ocho Rios
- Hotels in Ocho Rios
- Transportation in Ocho Rios
- Nightlife in Ocho Rios
- Restaurants in Ocho Rios
- Shopping in Ocho Rios
- Warnings and Dangers in Ocho Rios
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ocho Rios
- 3 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Ocho Rios?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ocho Rios
Top 5 Pages
- Vancouver Intro, 20 reviews, 18 photos
- Saint Lucia Intro, 15 reviews, 12 photos
- Alaska Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Dallas 4 reviews
- Ocho Rios Intro, 3 reviews