"North East Connecticut and Surrounding Areas" Putnam by gcmm
Putnam Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 27 photos
We have had celebraties of all kinds seen walking are streets, and many live in the surrounding areas....
It is a great place to raise children, lots of things to do , all of which depends on the season....
This page is not going to be just about Putnam, but will cover neighboring states as well, partly because so many things are only a short distance away..It will evolve into other pages in.time...
Cape Cod-1.5 hrs
Fall river 1 hr
Rock port Ma 2.5 hrs
And Many other places all within short driving distances..
- Pros:Season change, small town
- Cons:some times forgotten,getting more popular
- In a nutshell:Wonderful , friendly, quite
part of the kings inn hotel is chances resturant, it is a good place to eat, they have a variety of dishes to choose... more travel advice
gcmm's Related Pages
Putnam Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The quiet corner of Connecticut...Putnam"
- "North East Connecticut and Surrounding Areas"
- "My home in Putnam, CT"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Putnam
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Putnam?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Putnam
Top 10 Pages
- Orlando Intro, 38 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Costa Rica Intro, 31 reviews, 66 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Lucia Intro, 25 reviews, 67 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isla Margarita Intro, 9 reviews, 40 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bermuda Intro, 13 reviews, 33 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Connecticut Intro, 15 reviews, 17 photos
- New York State Intro, 6 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Tambor Intro, 3 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Massachusetts Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Putnam Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos