"Costa Rica---our trip back" Costa Rica by gcmm
Costa Rica Travel Guide: 5,858 reviews and 13,490 photos
there are so many things to do and see in this small country it is hard to say what is best.
There are many great sites about costa rica.
My travellogs are going to try to be set up like tips, kinda tips along the way.....There will be alot of info in them, i'll add more as i remember..
Also since this question seems to come up alot in the forums i'm going to add some tips and a page here about renting or living in costa rica..and also cover many of the tour operators and things to do... i'll supply you with as many sites and numbers as possible.This pamphlet comes from "Peninsula de Nicoya ", Puntarenas and covers the west side.... i'll try to add all i can so check back often till i'm done...visit my travellogs for the sites.......
Go to Travel to costa ricathere site has alot of information.
There is some thing for everyone that's for sure...
From beach going to wild life and advanture seekers to thrill seekers or just doing nothing Costa Rica has it all
My son gets into a volley ball game in the pool....
There is always some sport or activity going on....
Water / beach volley ball
pool table, ping pong , etc
boogie boards, rental boats, etc
darts,chess, and play stations
And much more.....
Walking along the beach you never no what you may fine..
Here we found a little ray....
We have found crabs, snails, fish and many other things...
They also call the point behind my son Caiman Point, if you look it looks like a Crocodile....
- Pros:Great place, friendly people, much to see and do
- Cons:some places are not easy to get to...........
- In a nutshell:One of the best places we've been to. Check out www.costaricaexpeditions.com for travel info
this is more of a reminder than a danger tip... for the most part Costa Rica is very safe, like many places it does... more travel advice
Since so many people always ask about Costa rica weather here is a description taken from a costa rica weather... more travel advice
- Fly above the mountains
- See All Nature air
- See All The buffet at the playa Tambor
- See All Best on the beach
- Snorkel....or not
gcmm's Related Pages
Costa Rica Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pura Vida!"
- "Costa Rica"
- "Costa Rica, a land of simple life and beauty"
- "Paradise? Pura Vida? Oh Yeah"
- "From a birders point of view"
- "My Itinerary"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Costa Rica
- Hotels in Costa Rica
- Transportation in Costa Rica
- Nightlife in Costa Rica
- Restaurants in Costa Rica
- Shopping in Costa Rica
- Warnings and Dangers in Costa Rica
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Costa Rica
- 34 Reviews
- 85 Photos
- 93 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Costa Rica?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Costa Rica
Top 10 Pages
- Orlando Intro, 38 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Costa Rica Intro, 31 reviews, 66 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Lucia Intro, 25 reviews, 67 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isla Margarita Intro, 9 reviews, 40 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bermuda Intro, 13 reviews, 33 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Connecticut Intro, 15 reviews, 17 photos
- New York State Intro, 6 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Tambor Intro, 3 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Massachusetts Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Putnam Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos