"New York City & Niagra falls (2001 & 2003)" New York State by gcmm
New York State Travel Guide: 23,490 reviews and 53,761 photos
On our trip there we were lucky to be able visit the towers. We were able to visit the top of the tower and view much of the island. It is very hard to believe what happened to them..Inside the towers was very grand...We spent some time on the roof admiring the view..We bought some key chains and had ice cream before we left ..........
We were only in the city for a day and we were busy all day. There is a lot to do and see in the city.If you go plan more than 1 day and take your time to see it all.
We were able to do the twin towers, statue of liberty, battery park, Saint john the devines, shop and a few more things for the day.
There are bus tours or you can do your own getting a map and taking the sub ways...
On a different trip we went to niagra Falls. We were there in November and we were lucky that the weather was not to bad for that time of year.
The falls a wonderful . There are lots of things to do and see, but most of it is on the canadian side, the U.S side has very little if anything at all.
The town has grown alot and is more of a little las vages ...
On the trip to new York city we werre down at Battery Park waiting for the boat over to Lady Liberty.
There are a few sites to see down it that area and there are many street venders around to keep you shopping busy...
- Pros:Lot's to do and see/ very diverse city
- Cons:Almost to much to see
- In a nutshell:You should visit at least once in your life
1000 islands new york is a beautiful place to visit, we were there in july and it was absoulutly fantastic...Please... more travel advice
Around Niagra there are many exhibits, draculars castle,alien attack and others. These are really poor attempts at ,... more travel advice
gcmm's Related Pages
New York State Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "New York State"
- "Ekahau on the HUDSON -- Hudson Valley New York"
- "Road Trip through Upstate New York"
- "Home in the Hudson River Valley"
- "I LOVE NEW YORK-THAT'S ALL I HAVE TO SAY"
- "Welcome to New York State"
- "NY.... Home Sweet Home......"
- See All...
- Things to Do in New York State
- Hotels in New York State
- Transportation in New York State
- Nightlife in New York State
- Restaurants in New York State
- Shopping in New York State
- Warnings and Dangers in New York State
- See All...
Badges & Stats in New York State
- 6 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 18 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to New York State?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in New York State
- Posted in Travel Costa Rica Forum "Re: Costa Rica or Belize"
- Wrote a Review 1000 Islands, Saint Lawrence sea way, beautiful about The Thousand Islands in New York State Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "1000 Islands, Saint Lawrence sea way, beautiful"
- updated a New York State Travel Page "New York City & Niagra falls (2001 & 2003)"
Photos in New York StateSee All Photos (19)
Top 10 Pages
- Orlando Intro, 38 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Costa Rica Intro, 31 reviews, 66 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Lucia Intro, 25 reviews, 67 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isla Margarita Intro, 9 reviews, 40 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bermuda Intro, 13 reviews, 33 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Connecticut Intro, 15 reviews, 17 photos
- New York State Intro, 6 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Tambor Intro, 3 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Massachusetts Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Putnam Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos