" Whipsnade Wild Animal Park" Dunstable by stickynickyuk
Dunstable Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 38 photos
It has a beautiful Steam Railway which takes visitors past rare breeds such as the White Rhino and Przewalski's horses.
Visitors may also drive their own vehicles through the parkland, seeing the animals close up, or take one of the regular shuttle buses through the park. So it's really up too you what you decide to do regarding transport you have alot of choice~~
We took our car ~~ Boot packed with a picnic it's for a Wicked Day Out!
Get a gift voucher for their day out!! or take them it's a wicked day out for kids big and small ~~ Stroll across acres of lush countryside and watch lions, tigers, elephants, hippos and giraffes out and about in huge outdoor enclosures, it's so cool as the kid's said to watch them..
Hop aboard the Safari Bus or the Great Whipsnade Railway, meet the new pride in Lions of the Serengeti and visit the two baby elephants on the downs.
Get splashed by a Sealion, see the penguins gulp down their dinner and don’t be surprised if you catch a wallaby or a strange-looking mara wandering idly by! hhehehehehhehehehe Great Fun for all !!!!!
The park is easily accessible from London, being well signposted and only 20 minutes from Junction 21 of the M25.
There are also bus services from Luton and Dunstable, as well as London Victoria in the summertime,
The park is open daily from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.......
And the entrance costs around 9.90 for adults and 7.50 for children.
Visiting the place you can see for yourself how the animals are kept and how well treated they all are~~
- Pros:Good Day out educational and great fun
- Cons:you might need two days ~~
- In a nutshell:Can't wait to see what's new for 2006
stickynickyuk's Related Pages
Badges & Stats in Dunstable
- 0 Reviews
- 38 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Dunstable?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dunstable
Photos in DunstableSee All Photos (38)
Top 10 Pages
- Nerja Intro, 4 reviews, 42 photos, 5 travelogues
- Boscombe Intro, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Dunstable Intro, 38 photos, 5 travelogues
- Chicago Intro, 26 photos, 4 travelogues
- Windsor Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos, 2 travelogues
- Walton upon Thames Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 1 review, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dorset Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Racine Intro, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bracknell 1 review