"Take the wvater!" Berkeley Springs by UncleJeff
Berkeley Springs Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 32 photos
Berkeley Springs State park is a small park in the TOWN that has a very old set of baths.
The Town has lots of little private spas in the town and in the Inns, but the original and state run spa is at the State park.
The name of the place is Berkeley Springs, but the town name is really Bath.
Coolfont is a resort a few miles outside of town...
UncleJeff's Related Pages
Berkeley Springs Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "BERKELEY SPRINGS THE U.S. FIRST SPA"
- "frankcanfly's Berkeley Springs, West Virginia"
- "A town called Bath"
- "Take the wvater!"
- "Basaic Berkeley Springs Page"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Berkeley Springs
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Berkeley Springs?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Berkeley Springs
Top 10 Pages
- New Orleans Intro, 18 reviews, 19 photos
- Charleston Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Alexandria Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Cape Breton Island Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Bellagio Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Chicago Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Venice Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Seagrove Beach Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
No friends yet.
Latest Berkeley Springs hotel reviews
- Coolfont Resort
- 1 Review & Opinion