"Home of Mysteryland" Top 5 Page for this destination Hoofddorp by coolbananas
Hoofddorp Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 134 photos
Hoofddorp is the place where I've lived my whole life. It's not a very spectacular place, because it mainly consists of a big business area with heaps of offices and an growing amount of newly built homes.
Every now and then there's some excitement, with the biggest event called 'Mysteryland' as my personal highlight. This is a huge outdoor dance event which takes place in the former "Floriade' area. In 2007 the party was completely sold out and visited by 60000 people!
For more info and pictures check out 'Things to do' on this page.
Every year it's great to walk around the festival area. With around 16 different stages there's plenty of choice!
- Pros:Close to Amsterdam and the airport
- Cons:Not enough entertainment
- In a nutshell:An ever growing place with lots of potential
Every year at the end of August there's a big dance festival called Mysteryland. It's actually more than only dance,... more travel advice
coolbananas' Related Pages
Hoofddorp Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Hoofddorp the city in between cities"
- "Dik Trom Town"
- "Home of Mysteryland"
- "Seamandrew's Hoofddorp Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hoofddorp
- Hotels in Hoofddorp
- Transportation in Hoofddorp
- Nightlife in Hoofddorp
- Restaurants in Hoofddorp
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hoofddorp
- 3 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Hoofddorp?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hoofddorp
Photos in HoofddorpSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Cairns Intro, 11 reviews, 7 photos
- Chiang Mai Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- New Zealand 1 review, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hoofddorp Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos
- Praslin 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Sydney Intro, 6 reviews, 1 photo
- Ko Phi Phi Don Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kalbarri Intro, 6 reviews, 1 photo
- Phuket 3 reviews, 3 photos