"In the heart of the Kurzeme region" Talsi by PeteNL
Talsi Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 16 photos
Another (former) hometown, at least for one of us... It's a nice and cosy town, said to be quite beautiful among Latvian towns of it's size(which it is!) and it is renowned of offering "more than Rome": Talsi is built on 8 or 9 hills, where Rome is built on "only" 7! The small hills and lakes that you can find in the very centre make up for the rather "basic" architecture (flats, industry) that you find around the centre, being not much different from other towns in Central and Eastern Europe.
In the Latvian countryside you won't have trouble finding storks - they seem to be as frequent as pigeon in the heart of... more travel advice
PeteNL's Related Pages
Talsi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Talsi – well preserved town"
- "In the heart of the Kurzeme region"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Talsi
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Talsi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Talsi
Top 10 Pages
- De Steeg Intro, 9 reviews, 27 photos
- Kaliningradskaya Oblast' Intro, 16 reviews, 19 photos
- Fendels Intro, 7 reviews, 24 photos, 3 travelogues
- Wageningen Intro, 6 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lathum Intro, 2 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuldiga Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Buren Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kanton Graubünden/Grischun Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sigulda Intro, 6 reviews, 4 photos
- Caha Mountains Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos