"Some call her the Texas Rivera" Top 5 Page for this destination Corpus Christi by raevnzno
Corpus Christi Travel Guide: 124 reviews and 296 photos
Corpus is located on the gulf coast of Texas about 2 hours south of San Antonio. It is a beautiful, compact city that loves to play in the sand. It's the gateway to the Padre Island National Seashore, and also on the way to Mustang Island and Port Aransas.
Visit this gem of Texas if you get a chance, it's a nice change from the cowboy culture found in some of her other cities.
A 45 minute drive from Corpus Christi will bring you to Port Aransas. You can drive up Padre Island or come in from... more travel advice
The Texas State aquarium is a great way to spend an afternoon. Lots of great exhibits from local flaura and fauna to the... more travel advice
raevnzno's Related Pages
Corpus Christi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Frank's Corpus Christi Page"
- "Ocean, beach and bay"
- "Corpus Christi Beach"
- "Some call her the Texas Rivera"
- "Basaic Corpus Christi Page"
- "lorinay's new Corpus Christi Page"
- "Corpus Christi Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Corpus Christi
- Hotels in Corpus Christi
- Transportation in Corpus Christi
- Nightlife in Corpus Christi
- Restaurants in Corpus Christi
- Shopping in Corpus Christi
- Warnings and Dangers in Corpus Christi
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Corpus Christi
- 5 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Corpus Christi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Corpus Christi
Photos in Corpus ChristiSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Las Vegas Intro, 38 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Antonio Intro, 17 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Francisco Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Orlando Intro, 4 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Honolulu Intro, 12 reviews, 8 photos
- Niagara Falls Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos
- Anchorage Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Corpus Christi Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos
- Seattle Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Volcano Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue