"LIVING THE DREAM" kili99's Profile

HI FELLOW V.T ers,IM PETER l iving in DUBLIN but from CONG in MAYO originally,that is in the west of IRELAND.L ike all of you I have the travel bug,ever since I was a kid ,I always read WILDLIFE MAG and the NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC.Iam not really a beach person more for rivers ,mountains and lakes.my big love is archaeology.hiking,and studying different cultures.I love reading about and visiting sites concerning the MAYANS,AZTECA,INCA,MINOAN,PERSIAN,GREEKS AND ALSO THE AMERICAN INDIANS AND THEINUIT TRIBES.Luckily I have visited over 20 countries but I find the more places I visit the wishing list gets longer.I must say that virtual tourist kicks ass on fantasy football any day.I was fortunate to stumble upon it quite accidently a few months ago.
What really won me over was a v.t gathering in DUBLIN a few weeks ago where I had thje pleasure of meeting gabsblack.orlikins suzanne,irishfem and our guest for the night from the states,ACEMJ,it was a wonderful occasion and everybody exchanged tales'
This is the start,I have to connect up the scanner yet,but in the meantime if any of you have any queries on any of the places that Ive been to ,or if you are in the DUBLIN area be sure and give me a shout ,I would love to meet you for ,coffee,meal drink
SLAN
PETER.

• Intro Written Aug 17, 2003

• Ekaterinburg's Profile Photo
    Aug 19, 2008 at 7:27 AM

Hi Peter. Greetings from Katherine in Cork. Will I be seeing you in Jerusalem ?

• barryg23's Profile Photo
    Mar 31, 2008 at 1:30 PM

Thanks Peter, After La Paz we're heading to Cusco, can't wait to see it. Hope the weather at home improves!

• WorldMeet2008's Profile Photo
    Jan 24, 2008 at 1:25 AM

Big W-E-L-C-O-M-E, from Jerusalem & Dead- Sea, Peter !! Detailed itinerary - soon. Interested in 2 days Jeep tour to Petra 29- 30th Sept right after the meet??

• besbel's Profile Photo
    Dec 23, 2007 at 3:30 PM

Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas, and a New Year full of health, love and beautiful surprises for you all :)

• elsadran's Profile Photo
    Dec 6, 2007 at 6:25 PM

Hi Peter thank you for your wishes! I see you have been to Greece.. Happy travelling!

• acemj's Profile Photo
    Jul 7, 2006 at 4:46 AM

Happy birthday, Peter. Where are you off to this year?

• ettenaj's Profile Photo
    Jun 6, 2006 at 4:09 PM

Hi Peter I will be over in Ireland next month to visit my family, keep travelin

• dansak's Profile Photo
    Jul 8, 2005 at 3:55 PM

FELIZ CUMPLEANOS from Lima - Peru

• vhasouth's Profile Photo
    Jul 6, 2005 at 8:13 PM

I hope your birthday is filled with wonderful surprises!! Happy Birthday from Hartselle, Alabama

• novsco61's Profile Photo
    Nov 28, 2004 at 2:19 PM

Hi, Peter, I'm glad you liked Slovenia. Hope to see you soon in Ljubljana.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!

kili99

“for it is in giving that we receive”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.