"Kos Island" Kos Island by macicka
Kos Island Travel Guide: 226 reviews and 544 photos
The city of Kos is obviously the capital of the island. I stayed 1,5 km far from this city and I think it was good. You can find lot of nice places there, I liked the narrow streets with bars, old mosque, harbour and etc. i enjoyed drink in a bar but finally bought an ice cream on the street that was much better than the drink. If u go to city, take a map with you, it can help u a lot. I wanted to take a short cut and it took me quite a long time to get back to hotel.
There is lambi beach in the Kos. I would recommend not to hire sunbed, it's too expensive.
Zia is a small village situated in the mountains. There is the oldest water mill in the Kos. But I think what makes... more travel advice
Casa Romana is a renovated villa from roman era. You Can find water cistern and mosaic floor with a depiction of a... more travel advice
macicka's Related Pages
Kos Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Short name, long vacation :)"
- "Island of Hippocrates"
- "THE GREEK ISLAND OF KOS"
- "Kos Island, a wonderful island."
- "Kos town"
- "About the Dodecanese islands and Kos"
- "Kos, a dream for all the travellers"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kos Island
- Hotels in Kos Island
- Transportation in Kos Island
- Nightlife in Kos Island
- Restaurants in Kos Island
- Shopping in Kos Island
- Warnings and Dangers in Kos Island
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Kos Island
- 7 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 25 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Kos Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kos Island
Photos in Kos IslandSee All Photos (8)
- Bratislava Intro, 38 reviews, 36 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 35 reviews, 36 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Edirne Ili Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Kos Island Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
Latest Kos Island hotel reviews
- Neptune Hotels Resort and Convention Centre and Spa
- 83 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 9, 2013