"Blah Blah Blah" jaypride's Profile

@_@

wow!! haven't logon VT for really a very long time~!

Was checking email and found that VT sent me a bday greeting~ and thats when I remember that I have a VT account! >"<

anywayz.. just been to Chiangmai with 3 gfs~ such a lovely place~! I am already planning for my next trip~~ and hope to share with all of ya soon~! ^^

and btw.. here's my album - take a look if u r interested la

and if u read chinese... my blog too~

cheers~~~

Thailand 2006

been to chiangmai and bkk in late sep~ chiangmai is quite a nice place.. not as tourist-oriented like phuket or samui, nice resorts, great thai hospitality.. and everything's so cheap!!!!

Taipei 2005

Yes.. Taipei.. again!! ^^ Really love Taiwan, cuz i love books.. cafes.. nice clubs and bars.. the whole atmosphere is really comfortable for me..

Chingjing / Taipei 2004

I've been to Chingjing in Taiwan since my last update and its quite a lovely getaway from the crowds and noise from the city with nice mountain views (u know how I LOVE mountains!), nice european style hostels and nice nice people~!

Tokyo 2004

Like most girls in HK.. I've always like Japanese food.. and Japanese clothing.. makeup.. skincare.. accessaries.. ~~ I guess that's why I enjoyed the tokyo trip so much.. I mean.. of cuz, I need to save up for quite a long time to go and spend~

Yunnan Trip 2004

Just been to Yunnan, China and back.. such a beautiful place with such wonderful, friendly and happy people~ too bad I only have 6 days~! So many places I didn't have time to go~~ definitely will go again~ in 2 years.. if what I prayed for in from of Mount Meili comes true~~ ^_^
I m now working on the Yunnan page and hope to give u all an idea on how gorgeous this place is~~

Phuket 2003

The Phuket trip, was my first VT page. Its fun sharing with people about my trips, I just hope that I got to get more traveling experience to share~~

Maldives 2000

Just uploaded some pics in the Maldives page. Go and check it out~~

• Intro Updated Oct 31, 2006

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
jaypride's Profile Photo

jaypride

“Live the Present Dream the Future”

Real Name