"Microbrews" Laramie by Asura
Laramie Travel Guide: 51 reviews and 118 photos
Speaking of the Library, its one of two Microbreweries in Laramie. If you start your evening off with a pitcher of Coors here, I'll laugh at you. Prices range from $1 for a pint of their House Beers (which are good, but not Northwest quality) during happy hour, and $2.25 regularly.
Favorite brews to try is the Bantam IPA, very happy and smooth and won best beer in Wyoming a couple of years ago.
The other Microbrewery is the Altitude in downtown, which has $2.50/per pint of their house beers.
They have a good stout on Nitro tap here, along with good seasonals.
Laramie Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Waiting for April Fool's Day in Laramie"
- "A friendly university town with a nice vibe"
- "Laramie - a small town on the high prairies"
- "Welcome to 7200 feet above sea level"
- "7200' Are we at the top yet?!?!"
- "lewade's new Laramie Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Laramie
- Hotels in Laramie
- Transportation in Laramie
- Nightlife in Laramie
- Restaurants in Laramie
- Shopping in Laramie
- Warnings and Dangers in Laramie
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Laramie
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Laramie?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Laramie
No friends yet.