"A little bit about the Schack Family" pkschack's Profile

Messianic Judaism

Our family looks forward with great anticipation to every trip that we take. However, it is our special relationship with the L-rd and each other that adds so much richness to our lives together.

Every trip, we take time to have fun with each other but also to travel with G-d to places and people that he leads us to.

The central focus of our lives can be found in living our faith at our Messianic Jewish Congregation in Omaha, Nebraska -Adat Hatikvah Tzion.

Adat is our spiritual home in every sense of the word. I have been able to learn and participate in things that I never dreamed of. Suchas participating in my Bar Mitzvah as pictured here.

My Discipler

All my Christian life I have been looking for an individual that I could sit at their feet and learn. When we started attending our Messianic congregation in Omaha I finally found him.

In some ways it seems that I have learned more in the last couple of years than I learned in my first 20+ years as a believer in Yeshua.

Chanting the Torah

I have been specially blessed to have the honor of reading from the Torah for our congregation.

I have found out that the more I understand about the Jewish history and background of Christianity the deeper my relationship with Yeshua becomes.

Reading from the Torah scroll is an honor that I hope that I never take for granted.

• Intro Updated Mar 1, 2003

Comments

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!