"A day trip over the border" Paraná by Sam_Hall
Paraná Travel Guide: 36 reviews and 82 photos
OK, so i'm sure you have worked out there is more than one Iguacu in the world. Of course there is, the water fall's run between Brasil and Argentina.
However, you need to see both sides. Brasil offers the Kuati, more strenious walk's and views of the waterfall's at an impact level. Argentina offers, million's of butterflies, easier walk way's, higher up view and different sides of the falls and the spped boat ride at a cheaper price.
Overall, i have to say i preferred the Argentine side of the fall's to the Brasilian side but please, go and experience both sides and give me your input. Broaden your horizon's.
Sam_Hall's Related Pages
Paraná Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Paraná, my Hometown"
- "The symbol of Paraná"
- "A day trip over the border"
- "The heart of the Paraná River"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Paraná
- Hotels in Paraná
- Transportation in Paraná
- Restaurants in Paraná
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Paraná
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Paraná?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Paraná
Photos in ParanáSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Tignes Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Foz do Iguaçu Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Paris Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Bilbao Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bonito Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Viana do Castelo 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Paraná Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Sainte-Foy-Tarentaise Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Les Brévières Intro, 1 review, 4 photos