"Far memories from childhood" Melitopol' by OlenaKyiv
Melitopol' Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 30 photos
Melitopol – is a town where I lived for about 3 weeks with my godmother at her relatives. I have very nice memories, unfortunately not too much. These memories are childish (I was 7 years old :-):
-it was on the start of the summer and when poplars shed its blossom, so all streets were filled with fluffs. I felt myself like it was in winter, but air was still hot
-ice-cream with chocolate – wow…. that was something, and else I tried multicolored jelly
-I remember eating milk porridge when I looked through the window and feel the hottest wind from outside.
-I had a very good male friend with whom we played a lot in yard.
OlenaKyiv's Related Pages
Melitopol' Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Melitopol'
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Melitopol'?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Melitopol'
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kiev Intro, 102 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mesa Verde National Park Intro, 60 reviews, 112 photos
- Denver Intro, 65 reviews, 93 photos
- Nashville Intro, 53 reviews, 98 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Colorado Springs Intro, 55 reviews, 96 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tennessee Intro, 44 reviews, 78 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manitou Springs Intro, 46 reviews, 62 photos
- Niagara Falls Intro, 23 reviews, 42 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ukraine Intro, 29 reviews, 28 photos
- Great Sand Dunes National Monument Intro, 20 reviews, 36 photos