"The native place of my father" Novaya Basan' by OlenaKyiv
Novaya Basan' Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 8 photos
Nova Basan is the village where my dad was born and lived with his parents and 2 brothers. He left the native place very early, when he was 15 years old moving to Kiev because of his studying.
<- Father’s family: my grandfather Petr, my grandmother Dunya, my dad Vladimir was senior son, my uncle Mitya (younger) and uncle Grisha (the youngest). Photo was taken in 1940.
OlenaKyiv's Related Pages
Novaya Basan' Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Novaya Basan'
- 0 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Novaya Basan'?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Novaya Basan'
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kiev Intro, 102 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mesa Verde National Park Intro, 60 reviews, 112 photos
- Denver Intro, 65 reviews, 93 photos
- Nashville Intro, 53 reviews, 98 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Colorado Springs Intro, 55 reviews, 96 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tennessee Intro, 44 reviews, 78 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manitou Springs Intro, 46 reviews, 62 photos
- Niagara Falls Intro, 23 reviews, 42 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ukraine Intro, 29 reviews, 28 photos
- Great Sand Dunes National Monument Intro, 20 reviews, 36 photos