Reykjavík Region Transportation Tips by Marionbcn Top 5 Page for this destination
Reykjavík Region Transportation: 34 reviews and 25 photos
Reykjavík main center isnt that big, actually its rather small, probably like justa quartier if you live such ina big city like Barcelona, london , Paris etc.so its easy to go walking everywhere, its easy to walk around cause almost every single street in the centre is connected to the main street Lauvavegur. Take a map and walk around!
If you dont own a car (i looks like if everyone has got thousand of them), the best way you can move around Reykjavík is by bus ( actually there must be the only way since there doenst exists either trams, metros or trains), buses run from early in the morning until 11pm, they are yellow/orange and you pay 220 ISK for a single ticket, the drivier never gives change back, so u better pay with the exact import.
Icelandair plane at the Paris CDG airport.
The national airline, Icelandair (FI), operates direct flights to Keflavík from London, New York, Orlando and many European cities. Other, predominantly Scandinavian, carriers also operate services. Flights are operated to the Faroe Islands and Greenland during the summer months.
Keflavík (KEF) is 51km (32 miles) southwest of Reykjavík (travel time - 45 minutes). Airport facilities include bus services, departing after the arrival of each flight; taxi services
More Reviews (20)
Marionbcn's Related Pages
Reykjavík Region Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Iceland - in winter!"
- "Reykjavik 101"
- "Seamandrew's Reykjavik Region Page"
- "Reykjavik - wonderland :)"
- "Iceland, a small country with big heart"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Reykjavík Region
- Hotels in Reykjavík Region
- Transportation in Reykjavík Region
- Nightlife in Reykjavík Region
- Restaurants in Reykjavík Region
- Shopping in Reykjavík Region
- Warnings and Dangers in Reykjavík Region
- See All...
Explore the World
- Subic Hotels
- Key West Hotels
- Munnar Hotels
- Cagayan de Oro City Hotels
- Karachi Hotels
- Islamabad Hotels
- Ho Chi Minh City Hotels
- Bacolod City
- Addis Ababa Hotels
- Tai Po Hotels
- Boon Lay Hotels
- Adyar Hotels
- Laoag City
- Santo Domingo Hotels
- La Spezia
- Puerto Rico
- Bradford Hotels
Badges & Stats in Reykjavík Region
- 23 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Reykjavík Region?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Reykjavík Region
Photos in Reykjavík RegionSee All Photos (21)
Top 10 Pages
- Barcelona Intro, 54 reviews, 43 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Reykjavík Region Intro, 23 reviews, 21 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 20 reviews, 14 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 15 reviews, 13 photos
- London Intro, 11 reviews, 11 photos
- Paris Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 6 reviews, 4 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Vienna Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Granada Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (13)
Top Reykjavík Region hotels
- Reykjavík Hotels
- 866 Reviews - 2884 Photos
- Blue Lagoon- 32 Reviews, 43 Photos
- Glaciers/ Geysers/ Waterfalls- 25 Reviews, 55 Photos
- Hallgrimskirkja- 23 Reviews, 27 Photos
- Whale Watching- 7 Reviews, 13 Photos
- Sculpture/ Statues- 5 Reviews, 8 Photos
- Icelandic Ponies- 5 Reviews, 8 Photos
- City views- 8 Reviews, 12 Photos
- Swimming- 5 Reviews, 5 Photos
- Buildings- 9 Reviews, 13 Photos
- Museums & Galleries- 11 Reviews, 8 Photos
See All Reykjavík Region Things to Do