This is where I live, although my heart is frequently to be found elsewhere...particularly Greece. More on that later...
I took this picture looking west from Watson's Bay and I like the way the city looks fragile and small. It isn't of course, it is a vast sprawl about with about 5 million people. Like most Australian state capitals it lies along the coastline.. looking outwards towards the rest of the world, That's why I chose the category "landscape" instead of "city".
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 2 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 1 Countries
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- Erinoula and Irine_29 are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Turkey Forum "train travel in turkey"
- Commented on NiceLife's profile page
- Wrote a Review Great Food in a wonderful location about Local cuisine in Thessaloniki Restaurants
- Uploaded a Photo to "Great Food in a wonderful location"
- updated a Thessaloniki Travel Page "Thessaloniki"
created their Profile Page "Sydney"