"The city in northeastern Kazakhstan." Pavlodar by Klod5
Pavlodar Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 9 photos
The community was founded in 1720 as Koryakovsky outpost on the Russian Irtysh fortified line, near salt lakes. It became the town of Pavlodar in 1861, but, although it did a substantial trade in salt and agricultural produce.
In Winter Pavlodar celebrates a festival marked by beautiful sculptures and artworks created completely of ice by local... more travel advice
Pavlodar has large oil refineries to supply western Siberian oil and oil products to Central Asia. An alumina plant was... more travel advice
Klod5's Related Pages
Pavlodar Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The city in northeastern Kazakhstan."
- "Bayan Aul, KZ - One of the best places in No. Kaz."
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Pavlodar
- 4 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Pavlodar?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pavlodar
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Toulouse Intro, 187 reviews, 254 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 122 reviews, 195 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Novosibirsk Intro, 105 reviews, 153 photos, 5 travelogues
- Mauritius Intro, 83 reviews, 128 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kiev Intro, 83 reviews, 117 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ukraine Intro, 78 reviews, 107 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Odessa Intro, 74 reviews, 100 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cherkasy Intro, 66 reviews, 106 photos, 5 travelogues
- Verdun-sur-Meuse Intro, 32 reviews, 118 photos, 3 travelogues
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 69 reviews, 76 photos, 1 travelogue