"Milford, CT" Milford by Lodi13
Milford Travel Guide: 110 reviews and 322 photos
Milford Ct is located between New Haven and Bridgeport. I've lived here for 19 years now and it's been a great place to raise my children.It's location is ideal being right on the shore and within easy driving distance to New York City,Boston,Ma.Cape Cod,Rhode Island not to mention all the great places to visit in Connecticut. The Casinos,parks,lakes and numerous historical landmaks make Connecticut a interesting place to live.
- Pros:Hitorical-Simon Lake built the first sub here,Great place to shop,dine,and visit the shore
- Cons:Not the place to be if you don't like winter
- In a nutshell:Visit the green and you'll get the idea
Lodi13's Related Pages
Milford Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Connecticut town we enjoy visiting often"
- "Cool Connecticut Town on the Long Island Sound"
- "BAR CRAWLS AND PORN TOO"
- "Milford, CT my home"
- "Shopping, Shopping, Shopping"
- "Milford, CT"
- "Milford, CT or Burst (get the connestogas ready)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Milford
- Hotels in Milford
- Transportation in Milford
- Nightlife in Milford
- Restaurants in Milford
- Shopping in Milford
- Warnings and Dangers in Milford
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Milford
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Milford?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Milford
Top PagesSee All Travel Pages (3)
No friends yet.