West Java Province Things to Do Tips by irma-setiono
West Java Province Things to Do: 12 reviews and 17 photos
White Water Rafting at Citarik River
Lots of fun, wild & for sure will make you wet! For those who likes adventure & adrenalin rush. And the view along the river is also very nice. Best to do it during dry season especially for beginner. During rainy season it can be dangerous.
You can choose the package - the short distance, medium and the longest (the whole day). The package offered include very nice sundanese lunch & tea/coffee break with traditional snacks.
Address: Citarik River, Sukabumi
Directions: Located off the main road to Pelabuhan Ratu
You can see the rich biodiversity of Indonesia with lots of plant species in these two great botanical garden.
Cibodas Botanical Garden is located in a nice area on foot of Gede Pangrango National Park. Very nice view, cool air, and also a good entry point to visit the waterfall and, for the fit and brave, continue the track to the "Gunung Gede".
Bogor Botanical Garden is located in the center of the "Rain City" Bogor, very close with the Presidential Palace (back to back). Although it is located in the center of a very busy city (especially on weekends), once inside you will feel like you are completely out of the hustling and bustling of urban life. It is huge with good collections of different types of orchids, cactus, bamboos, lotus, and other plants including some giant trees. There are some historical buildings as well.
irma-setiono's Related Pages
West Java Province Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "OTBP: West Java's South Coast"
- "Jawa Barat / West Java Province"
- "West Java, a SUNDANESE PARAHYANGAN"
- "Off beaten path"
- "Priangan - beautiful rice terraces and nature"
- "West Java"
- See All...
- Things to Do in West Java Province
- Hotels in West Java Province
- Transportation in West Java Province
- Nightlife in West Java Province
- Restaurants in West Java Province
- Shopping in West Java Province
- Warnings and Dangers in West Java Province
- See All...
Explore the World
- Yeehaw Junction Hotels
- Buritaca Hotels
- Loch Damh Hotels
- Calverstown Hotels
- Grand Forks
- Desert Hot Springs
Badges & Stats in West Java Province
- 4 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to West Java Province?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in West Java Province
- Wrote a Review Explore botanical garden of Cibodas and Bogor in West Java Province Things to Do
- Posted in Travel Khett Siem Reab Forum "Re: Safe accommodation for single..."
- updated a West Java Province Travel Page "Jawa Barat / West Java Province"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Jawa Barat / West Java Province"
Photos in West Java ProvinceSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Bali Intro, 12 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Komodo Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos
- Medan Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Penang 2 reviews, 6 photos
- West Java Province Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Yogyakarta Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Bukittinggi Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Khett Siem Reab Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Jakarta Intro, 1 photo
- East Nusa Tenggara Province Intro, 1 photo
Top West Java Province hotels
- Bali Hotels
- 123 Reviews - 440 Photos
- Bandung Hotels
- 214 Reviews - 478 Photos
- Puncak Hotels
- 11 Reviews - 72 Photos
- Cirebon Hotels
- 43 Reviews - 86 Photos
- Bekasi Hotels
- 10 Reviews - 22 Photos
- Garut Hotels
- 12 Reviews - 43 Photos
- Bogor Hotels
- 103 Reviews - 262 Photos
- Tasikmalaya Hotels
- 3 Reviews - 9 Photos
- Sukabumi Hotels
- 34 Reviews - 118 Photos
- Ujunggenteng Hotels
- 13 Reviews - 27 Photos
- Pangandaran Hotels
- 79 Reviews - 126 Photos
- Purwakarta Hotels
- 13 Reviews - 39 Photos
- Pelabuhanratu Hotels
- 79 Reviews - 131 Photos
- Indramayu Hotels
- See nearby hotels
- Bogor Hotels
- 6 Reviews - 37 Photos