Møn Things to Do Tips by metteks Top 5 Page for this destination
Møn Things to Do: 11 reviews and 28 photos
The cliffs of Møn
Møns Klint is a very special place. It is similar to Stevns Klint, but still very different from the nature and geology found in Denmark. The cliff is many kilometers long and 128 meters at the highest place (Dronningestolen; The chair of the queen). From here you can see Sweden and Germany on a clear day.
The white chalk that forms the cliff was created when lime shells from microscopic animals and plants was deposited on the bottom of a tropical sea which covered most of Northern Europe 75 million years ago.
More Reviews (1)
metteks' Related Pages
Møn Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Birth of Denmark"
- "Møns Klint"
- "Beautiful place for a weekend"
- "Møns Klint - a beautiful cliff"
- "Møn island - the danish flower"
- "An Amazing Discovery in a Small Tucked Away Place"
- "Møn, The island know by it's white cliffs"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Møn
- Hotels in Møn
- Transportation in Møn
- Warnings and Dangers in Møn
- See All...
Explore the World
- Salvador da Bahia Hotels
- Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore Hotels
- Saint Thomas Hotels
- Baguio City
- Jinjang Hotels
Badges & Stats in Møn
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (21)
Have you been to Møn?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Møn
Photos in MønSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Copenhagen Intro, 31 reviews, 44 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mindo Intro, 16 reviews, 19 photos
- Otavalo Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos
- Cabo Polonio Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos
- Lozenets Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos
- Lyngby Sø Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- Quito Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Corn Island Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Matera Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alberobello Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos