"Swan Hill" Swan Hill by metteks
Swan Hill Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 14 photos
I worked in Lake Boga, 20 kilometers south of Swan Hill. I worked here 9 monts on one of the areas many fruitfarms as an au pair/trainee.
We did most of our shopping in Swan Hill and we went to the cinema, disco ect here, as Lake Boga is just a litlle village.
The area is nice, even though the nature is not as spectacular as other parts of Australia and countryside not as remote and wild.
Here you are always close to villages and small farms, and it is a great way to see the area that produces so much of the fruit in Australia.
metteks' Related Pages
Swan Hill Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Swan Hill
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (21)
Have you been to Swan Hill?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Swan Hill
Top 10 Pages
- Copenhagen Intro, 31 reviews, 44 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mindo Intro, 16 reviews, 19 photos
- Otavalo Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos
- Cabo Polonio Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos
- Lozenets Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos
- Lyngby Sø Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- Quito Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Corn Island Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Matera Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alberobello Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos