"Santa Rosa de Copán" Santa Rosa de Copán by metteks
Santa Rosa de Copán Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 55 photos
Santa Rosa de Capán is a little town with no real sights.
The only thing to do really is to walk around the hilly and poorly streets of the town and watch the locals in action.
The town don´t get that many tourists, so you get many curious looks.
The town is a nice place to see some of the real rural Honduras, where they are not serving the tourist like they do in the nearby Copan.
Horses are still used a fair bit for working in the rural areas.
This is what a typical street of Santa Rosa de Copan looks like. Badly paved and very quiet. Some places you will see... more travel advice
metteks' Related Pages
Santa Rosa de Copán Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Charming town... Not very much to do"
- "Santa Rosa de Copán"
- "Busy Capital of the Departmento de Copan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Santa Rosa de Copán
- Hotels in Santa Rosa de Copán
- Restaurants in Santa Rosa de Copán
- Shopping in Santa Rosa de Copán
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Santa Rosa de Copán
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Santa Rosa de Copán?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Santa Rosa de Copán
- Posted in Travel Uzbekistan Forum "Visa on arrival in Tashkent..."
- Commented on one of atufft's Santa Rosa de Copán travel pages
- Wrote a Review Cheap hostel in Santa Rosa de Copán Hotels
- Uploaded a Photo to "Nothing to do, but relax and watch the locals"
- created a Santa Rosa de Copán Travel Page "Santa Rosa de Copán"
Top 10 Pages
- Copenhagen Intro, 31 reviews, 44 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mindo Intro, 16 reviews, 19 photos
- Otavalo Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos
- Cabo Polonio Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos
- Lozenets Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos
- Lyngby Sø Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- Quito Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Corn Island Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alberobello Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Matera Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos