"My wedding trip to Prague" Prague by rusak
Prague Travel Guide: 11,872 reviews and 24,809 photos
I got married in this year, and my wife and me had been to Prague - my lovely city, the heart of Europe. It was spring, and Prague was buried in verdure and flowers.
P.S. Thanks NightStar for help in accomodation.
The pivovar is a place to visit if you like beer. There is original clock above the restaraunt. Flekovska beer - a dark... more travel advice
rusak's Related Pages
Prague Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "What a great and romantic place !"
- "The beautiful town of Prague"
- "Peramble Around Prague"
- "Praha is amazing!"
- "prague czech republic"
- "WOW! WHAT A WONDERFUL CITY!"
- "Prague-One of Europe's Best"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Prague
- Hotels in Prague
- Transportation in Prague
- Nightlife in Prague
- Restaurants in Prague
- Shopping in Prague
- Warnings and Dangers in Prague
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Prague
- 3 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Prague?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Prague
Photos in PragueSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Barcelona Intro, 4 reviews, 23 photos, 3 travelogues
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 4 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Greece Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prague Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos, 4 travelogues
- Tarragona Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bonn Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Egypt 6 reviews, 5 photos
- Kiev Intro, 1 review, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Krakow Intro, 1 review, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Athens Intro, 1 review, 6 photos, 1 travelogue