"Oak Island, NC" Oak Island by halloweengirl
Oak Island Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 19 photos
We were lucky that the weather was still warm and sunny in the middle of November. Here is a view from our hotel room balcony of the beautiful Atlantic in late afternoon at Oak Island, NC.
We ate our dinner in our room in front of the open sliding glass doors with the sound of the ocean and the moon light glittering on the water. It was beautiful and very romantic.
It was a beautiful warm evening as the sun sets over the Atlantic. There was a storm brewing at sea and we walked back to our room in the rain. It was just beautiful and soothing after our long drive that day.
There is not a large variety of shells on this island, although there were alot of the same type.
There was a very long pier right outside our beachside retreat. There was alot of fishing going on there day and night. It was a nice place to take a walk when you were tired of walking in the sand.
halloweengirl's Related Pages
Oak Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Oak Island, NORTH CAROLINA"
- "Oak Island, NC"
- "My favorite place - Oak Island, NC"
- "One of NC's newer towns"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Oak Island
- 1 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Oak Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Oak Island
Photos in Oak IslandSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Dublin Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos
- Alcatraz Island Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Kinmundy Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Monterey Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Cork Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Oak Island Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- County Kerry Intro, 3 photos
- County Clare Intro, 3 photos
- Memphis Intro, 3 photos