"One of the many beautiful North Carolina Beaches" Carolina Beach by halloweengirl
Carolina Beach Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 10 photos
This is just one of the many beaches on the eastern coast of North Carolina. It was a beautiful day in November, warm and unseasonably sunday. We drove from Fayetteville to Carolina Beach. It is now off-season, so many of the beachside businesses are closed, or open less hours. So, the beach was very quiet, warm and beautiful, as my husband and I shared it was a good friend from Fayetteville, Danielle.
We just had to wade in waves and run around on the sand, some people never grow up!
We needed some refreshment, so stopped into the Sea Witch Cabana for some lunch and some delicious beverages. The shrimp were wonderful!
After our lunch at the Sea Witch Cabana we thought the gulls looked hungry, so we fed them a whole bag of cheetos!
halloweengirl's Related Pages
Carolina Beach Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Beach town"
- "One of the many beautiful North Carolina Beaches"
- "Carolina Beach, NC"
- "Carolina Beach State Park"
- "A good old-fashioned beach"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Carolina Beach
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Carolina Beach?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Carolina Beach
Photos in Carolina BeachSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Dublin Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos
- Alcatraz Island Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Kinmundy Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Monterey Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Cork Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Oak Island Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- County Kerry Intro, 3 photos
- County Clare Intro, 3 photos
- Memphis Intro, 3 photos