"Step into a Renaissance Village from the past" Hammond by halloweengirl
Hammond Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 5 photos
Hammond, Louisiana is the home of "Albright" a living Reniassance Village. Walk through these arched doorways and leave the 21st century behind.
Renn. street vendors sell their wares (in this cast mostly food), dressed in their period costumes and speaking with their European accents.
The Village has an entire population of fine ladies and gentlemen. There is plenty of entertainment available. See my album "Gulfport, Mississippi"(or somewhere around there") for lots more information on this excellent event.
- Pros:Professionally Done, very fun and exciting
- Cons:Only runs 6 week ends a year (starts in November)
- In a nutshell:You'll Wish you could live here
halloweengirl's Related Pages
Hammond Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "larsy's Hammond Page"
- "Step into a Renaissance Village from the past"
- "Hammond & New Orleans"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hammond
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Hammond?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hammond
Top 10 Pages
- Dublin Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos
- Alcatraz Island Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Kinmundy Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Monterey Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Cork Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Oak Island Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 3 photos
- County Kerry Intro, 3 photos
- Memphis Intro, 3 photos