"Ireland, Island of endless Green" halloweengirl's Profile
It was pouring rain the day we entered Cork, Ireland to climb the treacherous, winding stone steps to the top of Blarney Castle. As the lightning and thunder flashed and rolled, we thought it was a fitting day to visit a castle.
We attened the St. Louis Renaissance Faire again this year. We decided to be pirates, it was fun as usual. The weather was very hot though, but, hey, it's Missouri, so what can I expect. I was just glad we didn't wear the heavy costumes we usually do. I think I like being a pirate!
This was a beautiful and interesting sculpture in front of one of the vendors. It is a globe and is made up of people. Very interesting and wonderfully done.
While my husband and I are usually a wench and a merchant, this year we decided to be represented by our true inner selves.....
I am the mother of 3 grown children, though they are still my babies and always will be. My son, Preston, on the left, is in the army and is now serving in Iraq, once again. I am very proud of him. My daughter, Shelley, is a nurse and works in the ER here in Illinois. My son, Darren, on the right, is an artist, musician and tattoo specialist, working in St. Louis, MO. His work is truly beautiful, he gets his talent from his mom..ha ha...that's me!
Here are current pictures of my two of my grandsons, Garret and Lucas,with mom and dad at Relleke Pumpkinfarm in Pontoonbeach, IL, 2010 (bottom) and my 4 other grandkids in North Carolina, Austin, Molly (in front), Hannah in back and Caleb on the right. ..
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 22 Reviews
- 130 Photos
- 2 Countries
- 7 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- halloweengirl and Aussie666 are now friends.
- updated a Alamosa National Wildlife Refuge Travel Page "The Night of the Dunes"
updated their Profile Page "Ireland, Island of endless Green"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Ireland, Island of endless Green"
- Commented on deecat's profile page
- Wrote a Review No Smoking about Smoking in Dublin Local Customs
Top 10 Pages
- Dublin Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos
- Alcatraz Island Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Kinmundy Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Monterey Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Cork Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Oak Island Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- County Kerry Intro, 3 photos
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 3 photos
- Memphis Intro, 3 photos
- Paris Hotels
- 22160 Reviews - 53864 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3078 Reviews - 5774 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15525 Reviews - 30893 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23058 Reviews - 47256 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11941 Reviews - 26470 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1927 Reviews - 3713 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8346 Reviews - 17013 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 1905 Reviews - 4448 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Toronto Hotels
- 4270 Reviews - 8783 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3341 Reviews - 7498 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2036 Reviews - 3787 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7626 Reviews - 19444 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos