"HOLETOWN" Holetown by gaia1969
Holetown Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 9 photos
I stayed at Sunset Crest self catering apartments. The people there were great. If you go there checkout the food outlet at the Super Centre store where the locals go. The food is real Bajan and it's cheap too. The flying fish was really good there. Snorkelling was great at Paynes Bay where the sea was calm. It's also good at Folkstone Marine Park. Make sure you go on one of the Reggae buses for a true Bajan experience.
Found this beach between Holetown and Speightstown. Very quiet and peaceful.
- Pros:Genuine people
- Cons:Very expensive restaurants
Surfing near Holetown not quite the Bathsheba surf experience! more travel advice
gaia1969's Related Pages
Holetown Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Chattel Houses"
- "Discovery Bay Hotel, Holetown"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Holetown
- 3 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Holetown?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Holetown
Photos in HoletownSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Amalfi Intro, 31 reviews, 29 photos
- Yorkshire Dales National Park Intro, 21 reviews, 34 photos
- Tunisia Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos
- Rhodes (Island) Intro, 5 reviews, 25 photos
- Portugal Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos
- Sicilia 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Holetown Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- York Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Oban 1 review, 1 photo
- North York Moors National Park 1 review, 1 photo
No friends yet.