"Relax. Slow down. You're in Encinitas." Top 5 Page for this destination Encinitas by lotionlady
Encinitas Travel Guide: 44 reviews and 103 photos
If you are from Los Angeles or Orange County, it might take some getting used to the slower pace of Encinitas. It's not that we are slow, it's just we are more relaxed and enjoy the process of what ever we are doing.
Even those from San Diego find Encinitas and North County in general, more laid back. Growth is somewhat slowed by natural barriers such as the lagoons and man-made ones, such as Camp Pendleton. So, those that are fortunate enough to call it home are in no hurry to do anything, except maybe surf.
- Pros:Not wanting to leave.
- Cons:I think it rained once or twice.
- In a nutshell:The place you didn't notice on your way to San Diego
Encinitas is small enough, that once in one of the coastal areas of Leucadia, old Encinitas and Cardiff, you can get... more travel advice
It's not your typical tourist trap, but everyone is drawn to it, the Pacific Ocean. Surfing, swimming, fishing, boating... more travel advice
Encinitas Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Yoga in Encinitas,"
- "Relax. Slow down. You're in Encinitas."
- "Relax in Encinitas"
- "balieyes's new Encinitas Page"
- "Lovely, Laid-Back Encinitas"
- "Along the 101 California"
- "Yubert's Encinitas Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Encinitas
- Hotels in Encinitas
- Transportation in Encinitas
- Nightlife in Encinitas
- Restaurants in Encinitas
- Warnings and Dangers in Encinitas
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Encinitas
- 9 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Encinitas?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Encinitas
Photos in EncinitasSee All Photos (10)
Top PagesSee All Travel Pages (1)
No friends yet.