"Expensive Paradise" Top 5 Page for this destination Paradise Island by Kurtiemon
Paradise Island Travel Guide: 187 reviews and 356 photos
Atlantis is definately paradise but it comes with a steep price. Paradise Island, in general, is moderately priced and the surrounding restaurants and shops have reasonable prices. Having the ability to know where to cut costs (sharing meals, purchasing beverages outside of Atlantis, and not buying too many souveniers) can make your trip less costly and still have the same amount of fun.
I can't say enough about the Atlantis Resort. The grounds are magnificent and the sea life is incredible. You feel as though you've been taken back to the Lost City of Atlantis. If you like sea life, you'll love the caticombs of tanks containing the various salt water fish, sharks, and exotic mammals.
- Pros:Amazing grounds, sea life, and an endless number of pools
- Cons:Expensive and the wait staff treats you like 'a number', not so friendly
- In a nutshell:I can now say I've been to Paradise but will wait several years before returning
*Find your paradise at this mecca of unsurpassed tropical luxury on Paradise Island. *Discover the lost continent of... more travel advice
Taxi service is available everywhere on Paradise Island. You can barter for cheaper pricing - usually $1 or $2 dollars... more travel advice
Kurtiemon's Related Pages
Paradise Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Paradise Found"
- "What an Appropriate Name.."
- "A True Paradise Island (so Close to Miami & NY)"
- "Expensive Paradise"
- "Over the Bridge"
- "2002 Trip Part 5d -Atlantis-Digital Main Tank"
- "Great beaches."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Paradise Island
- Hotels in Paradise Island
- Transportation in Paradise Island
- Nightlife in Paradise Island
- Restaurants in Paradise Island
- Shopping in Paradise Island
- Warnings and Dangers in Paradise Island
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Paradise Island
- 14 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Paradise Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Paradise Island
Photos in Paradise IslandSee All Photos (9)
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Paradise Island Intro, 14 reviews, 9 photos
- Cancún Intro, 8 reviews, 2 photos
- Stuttgart Intro, 7 reviews, 3 photos
- Aruba Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Mackinac Island Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos