"Richland Washington (Just one of the Tri-Cities!)" Richland by Bellinghamster
Richland Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 4 photos
The Tri-cities are located in SE Washington (the Dry side of the state), on the Columbia River where the Snake River joins it.
Richland, Kenniwick, and Pasco (the Tri-Cities) are all situated on the Columbia river. The river is quite wide at this point, wide enough for hydro-plane races.
This is where I stayed. I was in Richland for the Washington State Libertarian Convention.
- Pros:Nice River, Wide-open spaces, Western Hospitality
- Cons:It is in a Desert, remote from much of the state
- In a nutshell:Lots of variety
Bellinghamster's Related Pages
Richland Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Richland Washington"
- "Richland, Washington State"
- "Richland Washington (Just one of the Tri-Cities!)"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Richland
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Richland?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Richland
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bellingham Intro, 9 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Diego Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Olympic National Park Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Blaine Intro, 6 reviews, 5 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 1 review, 9 photos, 1 travelogue