"Escape and Relax by the sea" Port Lincoln by brons17
Port Lincoln Travel Guide: 72 reviews and 225 photos
In the area surrounding Port Lincoln there are hundreds of beaches to walk and discover and they are mostly deserted because there are so many. This beach is 15 minutes drive north of Port Lincoln and is best for walking with some large sandhills at the end. The water isnt deep here so its perfect for taking kids in for a splash
There is a combination of seascapes here and plenty of places to undertake water based sports like yachting sailing jet ski kayaking windsurfing surfing body-boarding and diving and fishing. Care needs to be taken as always showing respect for the sea and observing local warning signs and I must also mention we are the home of the great white pointer shark and people are still being taken by sharks here unfortunately at certain times of the year. It best to use the help of local experts to find the best places for different activities and you will find most people very helpful if you ask.
Charter boats are available for sailing cruises game fishing tuna farm tours and diving with your hosts having expert local knowledge
(under constuction) please call back :))
- Pros:Beautiful Scenic Coastline and friendly people
- Cons:long distance away from major cities, sharks and dangerous coastline in some areas
- In a nutshell:If you love long walks along deserted pristine beaches then this is the place for you
brons17's Related Pages
Port Lincoln Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "PORT LINCOLN - SEAFOOD CAPITAL OF AUSTRALIA"
- "Port Lincoln"
- "PORT LINCOLN"
- "Pt Lincoln:home of Aust's most feted sports star"
- "Escape and Relax by the sea"
- "Working Port and Town but Fascinating"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Port Lincoln
- Hotels in Port Lincoln
- Restaurants in Port Lincoln
- Warnings and Dangers in Port Lincoln
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Port Lincoln
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Port Lincoln?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Port Lincoln
Photos in Port LincolnSee All Photos (3)
Top 5 Pages
- Munich Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Germany Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Brussels Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Port Lincoln Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- London Intro, 3 photos