"Truth or Consequences" Truth or Consequences by dmac733
Truth or Consequences Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 23 photos
When traveling to Truth or Consequences you can find many things to do there. They have Hot Springs with baths, unique places to shop and good food. The Geronimo Springs Museum is great.
The Senior Citizens are very active in T or C, they sponsors dances and other activities. Many people come here to retire from all over the country.
- Pros:Small town, good food, friendly people
- Cons:I can't think of any ... but I can have fun anywhere
- In a nutshell:If you like small towns you'll like T or C
Once a month T or C has a Art Hop on the second Saturday of the month. The city has a lot of Art Gallerys and shops open... more travel advice
This is in a nice area of town near river, hot springs and town center. Resort with complimentary hot springs. more travel advice
- See All Take a ride in the country
- See All This Restaurant has the best Red and...
- sun and and getting wet
dmac733's Related Pages
Truth or Consequences Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Truth or Consequences"
- "This is where I come when I want to tell the truth"
- "What about truth or dare?"
- "T or C: a journey back in time"
- "Basaic Truth or Consequences Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Truth or Consequences
- Hotels in Truth or Consequences
- Restaurants in Truth or Consequences
- Shopping in Truth or Consequences
- Warnings and Dangers in Truth or Consequences
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Truth or Consequences
- 15 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Truth or Consequences?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Truth or Consequences
- Albuquerque Intro, 27 reviews, 22 photos
- Truth or Consequences Intro, 15 reviews, 15 photos
- Chama 1 review
No friends yet.