"Central Michigan Unversity" Mount Pleasant by dombart
Mount Pleasant Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 67 photos
Or maybe the other way around, depending on your gambling ability.
Fun place, fun parties, fun people.
The classes were really easy at Central. I only took two years there or so, and never felt challenged really. My friends have had luck with computer degrees from there so if you go there, go for computers. Don't go if you're undecided, as it's not the least expensive school you could go to.
- Pros:Good bars, friendly people, fun campus parties, decent casino pre Detroit casinos.
- Cons:Nothing around for miles, bitter cold winds in the winter.
- In a nutshell:Let's party!
dombart's Related Pages
Mount Pleasant Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "MOUNT PLEASANT MICHIGAN"
- "Soaring Eagle Casino in Mt. Pleasant"
- "Soaring Eagle Casino/Resort"
- "The Rugged Alpine Region of Central Michigan"
- "Central Michigan Unversity"
- "Home Sweet Home"
- "Mount Pleasant"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mount Pleasant
- Hotels in Mount Pleasant
- Nightlife in Mount Pleasant
- Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
- Shopping in Mount Pleasant
- Warnings and Dangers in Mount Pleasant
- See All...
Explore the World
- San José Costa Rica
- Cunupia Hotels
- Nisis Kelifos Hotels
- French Creek
- Waterloo State Recreation Area Hotels
- John W Kyle State Park Hotels
- Ludwigshafen am Rhein
- Imouzzer du Kandar
- Tapah Hotels
- Santa Rosa Hotels
- Equatorial Guinea
Badges & Stats in Mount Pleasant
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Mount Pleasant?Share Your Travels
No friends yet.
Latest Mount Pleasant hotel reviews
- Green Suites
- 17 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jul 25, 2013