"Slovensky Raj (Slovak Paradise)" Slovensky Raj by sigiz
Slovensky Raj Travel Guide: 38 reviews and 195 photos
The National Park Slovensky Raj (Slovak Paradise) is situated in the eastern part of Slovakia. The terrain is typically karstic with gentle limestone hills and hairline ravines. The most beautiful of the ravines are Kysel, Sokolia dolina, Velky and Maly Sokol, Piecka and Sucha Bela.
The park covers just twenty square kilometres.
One of the most romantic, accessible and popular ravine in the Slovak Paradise. more travel advice
sigiz's Related Pages
Slovensky Raj Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Paradise in Slovakia"
- "Slovensky raj, the Solvak Paradise"
- "Welcome to Slovak Paradise"
- "Slovak Paradise (North)"
- "Slovensky raj"
- "Slovensky Raj (Slovak Paradise)"
- "Slovensky raj - Slovak Paradise"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Slovensky Raj
- Hotels in Slovensky Raj
- Transportation in Slovensky Raj
- Restaurants in Slovensky Raj
- Warnings and Dangers in Slovensky Raj
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Slovensky Raj
- 2 Reviews
- 31 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Slovensky Raj?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Slovensky Raj
- Slovensky Raj Intro, 2 reviews, 31 photos, 4 travelogues
- Vysoke Tatry Intro, 1 review, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Tian Shan Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.