"Orangeville / Hockley Valley - arts and nature" Orangeville by airkarat
Orangeville Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 51 photos
I live only an hour's drive away from Orangeville / Hockley valley, but have arranged weekend getaways from this area.
We often drive through the Hockley valley in the autumn to see the leaves turning colour.
I will concentrate on tips related to the areas surrounding Orangeville.
- Pros:close to Toronto - good for arts, nature weekend
- Cons:can't think of a con, if you want Big City, this is not it
- In a nutshell:Good as a base from which to explore Headwaters Country
Experience hang gliding at High Perspective hang gliding school in Shelburne, Ontario about 30 minute drive north of... more travel advice
airkarat's Related Pages
Orangeville Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Orangeville & Dufferin County off the beaten path"
- "Orangeville - Small Town, Growing Population"
- "Orangeville / Hockley Valley - arts and nature"
- "Another Tim Hortons' stop :)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Orangeville
- Hotels in Orangeville
- Transportation in Orangeville
- Restaurants in Orangeville
- Warnings and Dangers in Orangeville
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Orangeville
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Orangeville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Orangeville
Top 10 Pages
- Bermuda Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos
- Netherlands Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Yemassee Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Stavanger Intro, 1 review, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Picton Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Saint Catharines 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Owen Sound Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Orangeville Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Stonington 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Midland 2 reviews, 2 photos